The Philippine Thyroid Association, Inc. will be having its 38th Annual Scientific Meeting and Convention on January 27, 2023 at the Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila in Ortigas, Pasig
with the theme “META: Multidisciplinary Engagement in Thyroid Aberrancies.”
As we traditionally showcase updates on the best practices in managing thyroid diseases, this year we hope to see you during the plenary lectures and panel discussions on:
– Changing Ways in Thyroid Ultrasound, Cytopathology, and Molecular Testing
– Changing Perspectives in Thyroid Disorders and Obesity
– Changing Lives through Management of Thyroid Disorders in Infertility
– Changing views on the Evaluation and Treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)
– Changing Environment in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Pandemic through Collaboration in Thyroidology
– Changing Future through Radioactive Iodine Therapy and Targeted Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
Do you want to know more about the activities of the Philippine Thyroid Association?
Be updated with what’s new within the organization and its partners.