Established in 1984, the Philippine Thyroid Association, Inc. is a globally recognized, respected and responsive association of competent and dynamic professionals dedicated to the study and practice of Thyroidology and its dissemination for the welfare of the public.
The Philippine Thyroid Association, Inc. is a globally recognized, respected and responsive association of competent and dynamic professionals dedicated to the study and practice of Thyroidology and its dissemination for the welfare of the public
We are professionals dedicated to the prevention, recognition and comprehensive management of thyroid disorders for the ultimate benefit of our stakeholders.
- To the community, we commit to engage in effective information dissemination and advocate quality diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients.
- To our members, we commit to continuous formation and professional development of expertise towards the highest standards of medical practice.
- To our colleagues, we commit to provide information and promote cooperative undertakings in service and research.
- To government and non-government organizations, we commit to provide technical assistance and to influence policies and guidelines for programs involving the thyroid.
- To our allied professionals, we commit to promote mutually beneficial partnerships and linkages in the holistic approach to patient care.
Board of Directors
PTA Officers and Members of the Board of Directors
(2022 to 2024)
Jeremy Jones F. Robles, MD
Erick S. Mendoza, MD
Arnel E. Pauco, MD
Jeffrey Jeronimo P. Domino, MD
Ida Marie T. Lim, MD
Public Relations Officer
Christine Joy S. Arquiza, MD
Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Irene S. Bandong, MD
Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Daryl Jade T. Dagang, MD
Francis Gerard M. Estrada, MD
Nemencio A. Nicodemus Jr., MD
Immediate Past President